1. Roberto Cavalli Aztec Dress, $1188 | 2. Dorothy Perkins Brown One-Shoulder Dress, $12 | 3. Blu Pepper Psychedelic Songwriter Dress, $58 | 4. Hello Miss To the Point Dress, $43 | 5. Skies are Blue Sunny Days Are Near Dress, $70 | 6. Dorothy Perkins Aztec Midi Dress, $35 | 7. Dorothy Perkins Zig Zag Dress, $35 | 8. Dorothy Perkins London Flare Dress, $27 | 9. Dorothy Perkins Aztec Wrap Dress, $12
Fall may be fast-approaching, but you can stretch out the sunny warmth of summer a little bit longer with this year’s tribal and aztec trend. Whether it be zig zags or floral, the look is decidely warm and ethnic, easy to incorporate just a touch of geometric jewelry, or go all out with a fully printed dress. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Steve Madden Madee Loafers, $50 | 2. ASOS Dalmation Watch, $14 | 3. Alexander Wang Edita pumps, $158 | 4. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation scarf, $21 | 5. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Clutch, $29 | 6. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Fur Coat, $44 | 7. Elizabeth & James Stela Pumps, $260 | 8. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Belt, $9 | 9. Dorothy Perkins Leather Sandals, $12
Move aside, leopard print, the trend right now is that of your canine cousin, the dalmation. I have to admit, I wasn’t sure about the print upon first glance, but I started to really like how monochromatic it was. Instead of the smattering of browns and blacks of a leopard print, the dalmation print sticks to only two colors, making it a much cleaner pattern to incorporate into your ensembles. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Made Her Think Eternity Diamond Rose, $2750 | 2. Bliss Lau Fathom Ring Set, $2300 | 3. Meredith Kahn Bridal Diamond Scarlett Ring, $1900 | 4. Meredith Kahn Bridal Diamond Delane Ring, $4200 | 5. Anna Sheffield Garnet Evol Ring, $135 | 6. Aesa Pearl Prong Ring, $299 | 7. Meredith Kahn Bridal Chevron Band, $610 | 8. Made Her Think Open Spike Ring, $110 | 9. Made Her Think Quartz and Diamond Bell, $990
That feeling you get when you see a wedding detail so perfect, it [almost] makes you want to get married all over again? That’s Bonadrag’s new Ceremonial Collection. Curated with talent the likes of Pamela Love and Meredith Kahn, the collection features gowns, jewelry, and accessories for the bride that would rather have spikes and serpants over bows and ruffles. Here I’ve pulled together rings that could work as engagement rings, wedding bands, or just something pretty for the non-brides as well. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from Bonadrag]
1. Dark Orange Polka Dot Dress, $79 | 2. Blue Polka Dot Dress, $17 | 3. Yellow Polka Dot Crochet Tunic, $17 | 4. A Dot Like Love Dress, $48 | 5. I Dot Carried Away Dress, $45 | 6. Too Much Fun Dress, $80 | 7. Black Spot Fit and Flare Dress, $29 | 8. Camel Polka Dot Shift Dress, $27 | 9. Blue Polka Dot Skater Dress, $27
The polka dot print is nothing new, of course, but I’ve really been loving how “grown up” the polka dot print has become recently. Lady-like silhouettes make what used to be reserved for Minnie Mouse, something easily incorporated into something much more chic. Case in point? Emma Stone in Luca Luca. LOVE. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Nude Cut-Out Scalloped Dress, $27 | 2. Cream Scalloped Lace Dress, $25 | 3. Scalloped Beaded Dress, $110 | 4. Aerial Together Now Dress, $48 | 6. Black Scalloped Ponte Dress, $27 | 6. Starlet in Stripes Dress, $135 | 7. Oscar de la Renta Scalloped Suede Pumps, $695 | 8. Chloe Scalloped Flat, $450 | 9. Nicholas Kirkwood Metallic-Heel Scalloped Pump, $925
I love little details that completely transform a look or piece, and scalloped hems and edges are a great example. Charming little semi-circles can not only add interest, but also a bit of sweetness. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.