1. Aldo Grybel Leopard Clutch, $51 | 2. Aldo Leopard Platform Sandal, $77 | 3. Roberty Cavalli Leopard Satin Thong, $119 | 4. Steve Madden Pony Up Clutch, $68 | 5. Space Living Leopard Rug, $62 | 6. Steve Madden Leopard Bow Pump, $30 | 7. LOVE Moschino Leopard Dress, $218 | 8. CC Home Furnishings Leopard Lamp, $117 | 9. J.Crew Ice Leopard Velvet Dress, $345
Are you like me and believe leopard print is always appropriate in any occasion? Even weddings, you ask? Why not? Leopard print is as timeless as any and you can be as secretly subtle as leopard print heels underneath your gown, to as thematic as leopard print lamps for each centerpiece. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Tibi Isabella silk dress, $135 | 2. Tatyana Drink on Me dress, $102 | 3. Marni silk jacquard dress, $357 | 4. Bernie Dexter Scene and Believed dress, $140 | 5. Anna Sui silk wrap dress, $250 | 6. Reko Feline Fabulous dress, $90 | 7. Vanessa Bruno silk-chiffon dress, $174 | 8. Fashion Fuse Bloom Brightly dress, $48 | 9. See by Chloe printed silk dress, $163
Having a hard time finding that perfect shade of yellow for your bridesmaid dresses? Or finding the one-tone bridesmaid look a bit tired? Why not incorporate prints into your wedding? A little unexpected and completely modern. You can take it from a demure jacquard to a brightly whimsical floral. Plus, it makes trying to match that perfect shade of yellow a thing of the past! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Esley Diamond Dancer dress, $21 | 2. Ryu Meditating on Marvelous dress, $77 | 3. Darling Opal a Day dress, $73 | 4. Esley Cashew Brittle Dress, $17 | 5. Ryu Only Dress in the World, $120 | 6. INA FASHION At Last We Pleat dress, $58 | 7. YA Cupcake Decorating Party dress, $50 | 8. Ellison Straight to the Pointe dress, $17 | 9. Black Collection Bead We Say More dress, $90
Like the concept of having your bridesmaids wear different dresses? Why not take it a step further and also let them choose their own colors, but kept within the same color family? Blush tones are an easy color scheme to match, with colors ranging from pinks to nudes. Not a bridesmaid or a bride? These dresses would be great on a guest of a wedding as well! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from Modcloth.com]
1. Giuseppe Zanotti Pleated Pump, $413 | 2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Plisse Watch, $125 | 3. Carlo Fellina Ava Clutch, $24 | 4. Express Metallic Plated Dress, $69 | 5. Staring at Stars Pleated One-Shoulder Dress, $69 | 6. Ark & Co Pleated Midi Dress, $59 | 7. Alice + Olivia Jolie Pleated Dress, $396 | 8. Tibi Pleated Dress, $495 | 9. Halston Heritage Pleated Dress, $493 | 10. Danielle Nicole Lilly Clutch,$78 | 11. My Michelle Girls Pleated Dress, $62 | 12. Adele Marie Fabric Necklace, $33
Have been loving the idea of having a concept be a theme for a wedding. For this series, I thought pleats would be a cute idea. From the obvious pleated dresses, to the not so obvious pleated detail on shoes, jewelry, and even watches (would be a great bridesmaids gift!), pleats are an unexpected touch that can be easily worked into your wedding day. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. CA4LA rabbit hair ombre fedora, $520 | 2. Ombre freshwater pearl necklace, $30 | 3. Givenchy ombre tie, $160 | 4. Dessy pashmina, $32 | 5. Ryu “No Tiers Were Shed” dress, $110 | 6. Raquel Allegra ombre tank dress, $121 | 7. Calvin Klein ombre calf-hair flats, $170 | 8. Ana Accessories “Got It Fade” tights, $15 | Iosselliani horn necklace, $405
Ombre elements are a great, modern way to add a little extra something to an otherwise flat color scheme. You can be as subtle or eye-catching as you’d like, and it works with any color scheme! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.