1. Esley Diamond Dancer dress, $21 | 2. Ryu Meditating on Marvelous dress, $77 | 3. Darling Opal a Day dress, $73 | 4. Esley Cashew Brittle Dress, $17 | 5. Ryu Only Dress in the World, $120 | 6. INA FASHION At Last We Pleat dress, $58 | 7. YA Cupcake Decorating Party dress, $50 | 8. Ellison Straight to the Pointe dress, $17 | 9. Black Collection Bead We Say More dress, $90
Like the concept of having your bridesmaids wear different dresses? Why not take it a step further and also let them choose their own colors, but kept within the same color family? Blush tones are an easy color scheme to match, with colors ranging from pinks to nudes. Not a bridesmaid or a bride? These dresses would be great on a guest of a wedding as well! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from Modcloth.com]
1. Giuseppe Zanotti Pleated Pump, $413 | 2. BCBGMAXAZRIA Plisse Watch, $125 | 3. Carlo Fellina Ava Clutch, $24 | 4. Express Metallic Plated Dress, $69 | 5. Staring at Stars Pleated One-Shoulder Dress, $69 | 6. Ark & Co Pleated Midi Dress, $59 | 7. Alice + Olivia Jolie Pleated Dress, $396 | 8. Tibi Pleated Dress, $495 | 9. Halston Heritage Pleated Dress, $493 | 10. Danielle Nicole Lilly Clutch,$78 | 11. My Michelle Girls Pleated Dress, $62 | 12. Adele Marie Fabric Necklace, $33
Have been loving the idea of having a concept be a theme for a wedding. For this series, I thought pleats would be a cute idea. From the obvious pleated dresses, to the not so obvious pleated detail on shoes, jewelry, and even watches (would be a great bridesmaids gift!), pleats are an unexpected touch that can be easily worked into your wedding day. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. CA4LA rabbit hair ombre fedora, $520 | 2. Ombre freshwater pearl necklace, $30 | 3. Givenchy ombre tie, $160 | 4. Dessy pashmina, $32 | 5. Ryu “No Tiers Were Shed” dress, $110 | 6. Raquel Allegra ombre tank dress, $121 | 7. Calvin Klein ombre calf-hair flats, $170 | 8. Ana Accessories “Got It Fade” tights, $15 | Iosselliani horn necklace, $405
Ombre elements are a great, modern way to add a little extra something to an otherwise flat color scheme. You can be as subtle or eye-catching as you’d like, and it works with any color scheme! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Kate Spade Licorice Glitter Pump, $350 | 2. Christian Louboutin Jenny 150 pump, $895 | 3. Michael Antonio Lloyd Pump, $65 | 4. Bottega Veneta Glitter Pump, $820 | 5. Miu Miu Gold Glitter Pump, $630 | 6. Steve Madden Haylow-G sandal, $90 | 7. Badgley Mischka Humbie Pump, $200 | 8. Steve Madden Palmerr sandal, $90 | 9. Jimmy Choo Glitter Sandal, $595
Inspired by the cult-favored Miu Miu glitter pumps from this Fall (pictured center) I thought a glittery pair of shoes would make such a cute footwear option for your wedding day. It’s glitzy, it’s unexpected, and best of all, you can wear it again and again after the wedding. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. MAWI Crystal and Spike necklace, $495 | 2. Fenton Fallon Coin Necklace, $268 | 3. Forever 21 Gold Spike Necklace, $6.80 | 4. Fenton Pyrite Spike Necklace, $525 | 6. Joomi Lim Gold Necklace, $98 | 7. Fallon Spike Necklace, $130 | 8. Topshop Spike and Cord Torque, $28 | 9. Joomi Lim Gunmetal Necklace, $295
Who says spikes aren’t appropriate for a wedding? I love the juxtaposition of tough metals against a soft white dress. Jewelry designers are now mixing spikes with semi-precious metals and stones to create pieces that are not only appropriate on your wedding day, but versatile enough to wear again and again. Also, to be completely honest with all of you readers, I may be biased since I myself wore spikes on my wedding day! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.