1. Ryu All Neutral dress, $90 | 2. Yours Always Dress, $156 | 3. Trashy Diva Aisle Be There dress, $163 | 4. Valerie Tolosa Snow Drop dress, $250 | 5. Sipping Champagne dress, $150 | 6. Bettie Paige Apparel With Only a Wink dress, $140 | 7. Darling Daisy for You dress, $110 | 8. Maggy London Fame, Set, Match dress, $148 | 9. Trashy Diva Gown Undah dress, $163
Have you ever worn a pretty dress, most likely white or some other neutral color, and thought to yourself, “this could be a wedding dress?” Hence the title of this post, “Questionable Bride” – dedicated to those pretty, pretty frocks that could easily double duty as a wedding dress or reception dress. The idea of being able to re-wear your wedding dress sounds pretty good to me! Best part? You get to pay regular-dress-prices instead of wedding-dress-prices. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[Images from Modcloth]
1. Melissa Patchuli wedge, $105 | 2. Marc Jacobs plastic sandal, $731 | 3. Melissa Virtue loafer, $80 | 4. Melissa Papel flat, $80 | 5. Yves Saint Laurent Tribute rubber sandal, $347 | 6. Yves Saint Laurent Starry rubber sandal, $261 | 7. Marc Jacobs plastic sandals, $293 | 8. Chinese Laundry Wild Child flats, $40 | 9. Penny Loves Kenny Kooper sandal, $60
Who else is an 80′s child and remembers those jelly shoes from your childhood? Nostalgic? Then you’ll like the return of the jelly shoes and sandals, but with an updated twist. If by twist I mean a 5 inch heel with the initials Y-S-L. It looks like the rubber shoes of the past have made a comeback, but in a much more grown up, eco-conscious manner. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. OOAK Grand Stare-Case dress, $80 | 2. Stop Staring Let’s Fete Together dress, $190 | 3. Conversion Double Windsor dress, $50 | 4. Taylor Rose Bubbly dress, $158 | 5. Taylor Winter Waltz dress, $200 | 6. Skunk Funk In Her Own League dress, $168 | 7. Taylor Walk Away with Bronze dress, $168 | 8. Eva Franco Dice as Nice dress, $248 | 9. ModCloth Belle in Bronze dress, $160
Is anyone else mourning the end of this season’s Mad Men? Loved this past season! To commemorate, I pulled together some great vintage glam looks to help channel your inner Betty Draper or Joan Harris (or Megan Draper!). The center dress looks wonderfully bridal, no? – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[Images from Modcloth]
1. Dorothy Perkins charcoal jersey dress, $29 | 2. Miss Selfridge cami skater dress, $42 | 3. Reiss Nerissa dress, $360 | 4. Topshop self stripe skater skirt, $40 | 5. Topshop ombre skater skirt, $36 | 6. Topshop shimmer skater skirt, $64 | 7. Miss Selfridge lace skater dress, $68 | 8. Dorothy Perkin lace skater dress, $49 | 9. Preen flame stretch-crepe dress, $864
The skater silhouette is every much as adorable as its name! Flattering on all figures, the full voluminous skirt can be worn as a separate as well as part of a dress. Feminine and sweet, but with plenty of leeway to personalize and accessorize to fit your style. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Lulu Frost navette gold-plated Swarovski crystal necklace, $203 | 2. Roberto Cavalli cutout headband, $525 | 3. Meredith Wendell metallic leather belt, $150 | 4. Roberto Cavalli cutout embellished jersey gown, $1050 | 5. Reed Krakoff leather-trimmed silk maxi gown, $1,560 | 6. Holy Tee mystic tiered silk and jersey maxi dress, $354 | 7. Alaia leather T-bar pumps, $870 | 8. Jimmy Choo clue satin peep-toe slingbacks, $347 | 9. Miu Miu glitter-finish leather sandals, $438
It’s the beginning of June, which means it’s the beginning of one of my favorite, as well as one of my most feared, times of the year – Spring Sale Season! Check out these wedding-worthy goodies over at one of my favorites, Net-A-Porter. Designer pieces at 50% off? Go forth and shop! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from Net-a-Porter]
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.