1. Sam Edelman Trina sandal, $100 | 2. Topshop Gabbi suede Metal Toecap points, $100 | 3. Vince Camuto Kastern sandal, $95 | 4. Michael Kors banded sandal, $595 | 5. Christian Louboutin metal-capped loafer, $1095 | 6. Sam Edelman Yelena sandal, $140 | 7. Stuart Weitzman capsize pumps, $365 | 8. Bronx Inca sandal, $79 | 9. Topshop Gabbi leather Metal Toecap points, $100
Have been loving the modern vintage trend with metal toe caps, heels, and straps that have been sprinkling runways and websites lately. It’s an easy way to dress up any look while maintaining that certain edge with the unexpected metal hardware. One of each, please! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Faux sheepskin collar, $9 | 2. Sweet Evie “If You Need Me” Collar, $60 | 3. Pearl and Diamante collar, $27 | 4. OOAK Vintage Soft Spoken collar, $30 | 5. Pearl collar, $36 | 6. Leather Peter Pan collar, $12 | 7. Hand knit crochet collar, $7 | 8. Fluro sequin collar, $27 | 9. Tulle Collar of the Wild, $18
Loving this new removable collar trend! It makes any look instantly PLAYFUL and FANCY – at the same time! Having bridesmaids wear different dresses? Adding a cute little collar would be a great way to pull all the looks together into one cohesive group. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. MIA Reeba sandal, $59 | 2. Missoni ikat-print towel, $215 | 3. Matthew Williamson satin jersey dress, $518 | 4. Inge Christopher ikat clutch, $172 | 5. Assad Mounser techno ikat necklace, $320 | 6. Old Navy ikat flats, $23 | 7. Burberry Prorsum cotton linen shirt, $495 | 8. Alloy Nettie sandal, $30 | 9. John Robshaw fog ikat pillow, $115
With spring and summer approaching, I love seeing a great ikat print. It’s graphic, it’s bright. It’s such a cheerful print that would perfectly convey the personality of a playful couple in love on their wedding day. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Joolwe cat pin, $49 | 2. Charlotte Olympia Tessa velvet wedges, $935 | 3. ASOS cat earring set, $11 | 4. Ezra Cat Your Service top, $45 | 5. Charlotte Olympia leopard pump, $985 | 6. Miss Selfridge baby cat ring, $3 | 7. Emitations wildcat cocktail ring, $72 | 8. ASOS Purr suede wedges, $135 | 9. ASOS cat print bag, $33
Okay, I’ll admit it. I’m not a cat person. But I know it’s not just me who’s been seeing cat print left and right! I love me some leopard print, but if leopard print isn’t pushing the envelope enough for you, CAT PRINT is definitely taking it to the next level. And you know what? I dig it. How unexpectedly cool would a cat broach be on each groomsman’s tie? – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Pour La Victoire Taryn sandal, $270 | 2. Diane von Furstenberg silk-chiffon dress, $375 | 3. Tom Binns Slap Dash bib necklace, $1900 | 4. Emanuel Ungaro draped dress, $545 | 5. BCBGeneration Jacklyn clutch, $270 | 6. Hanssop neon necklace, $70 | 7. Diane von Furstenberg, $398 | 8. nOir Jaipur necklace, $250 | 9. Christopher Kane platform sandals,$325
The current neon trend have you shuddering at uncomfortable memories of the 80′s and 90′s? Not to worry, neon is a surprisingly easy trend to incorporate to even the classiest of events – even your wedding day. It’s current, whimsical, and just a touch of rock and roll. I love that unexpected pop of brightness. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.