1. Franchi Angela silk box clutch, $108 | 2. Franchi Judi silk clutch, $94 | 3. Diane von Furstenberg Tonda watersnake box clutch, $365 | 4. Wallis oyster satin box clutch, $25 | 5. Johnny Loves Rosie angular box clutch, $62 | 6. Vanessa two-tone rhinestone box clutch, $74 | 7. Carlo Fellini Emily clutch, $36 | 8. All Saints quartz clutch, $130 | 9. Diane von Furstenberg Lytton sequined box clutch, $325
Perhaps not THE most important accessory a bride carries or wears on her wedding day, but an important one nonetheless. Where else to keep your lipstick, some tissues, and your cell phone? No need for a clutch on your big day? A pretty clutch would also make a great bridesmaid gift! Currently loving these great super-boxy, angular clutches. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Miu Miu crystal clip earrrings, $230 | 2. Alexander Olch pocket round, $55 | 3. Miu Miu gingham taffeta slingbacks, $595 | 4. Brooks Brothers check dress, $85 | 5. Marc Jacobs gingham organza dress, $2500 | 6. Tommy Hilfiger gingham skinny tie, $38 | 7. Marc Jacobs gingham pumps, $690 | 8. Comme des Cargons gingham fedora, $250 | 9. Brioni gingham cotton shirt, $495
Gingham may not necessarily be synonymous with “modern,” but with a keen styling eye, gingham is a great way to add a twist to a modern palette. It’s fun and whimsical, and can be easily adapted to a variety of color palettes and stylized details. Also, have you seen that drapey organza Marc Jacobs dress up there? LOVE! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Steve Madden Wizarrd, $90 | 2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Cody d’Orsay Heels, $625 | 3. J. Renee Arctic heel, $93 | 4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Cody Metallic d’Orsay pumps, $595 | 5. Prada satin clear heels, $790 | 6. Jeffrey Campbell Jehens sandal, $135 | 7. Donald J. Pliner Pelusp wedge, $202 | 8. Maison Martin Margiela mesh ankle boot, $1095 | 9. Sigerson Morrison Dali wedge, $425
Remember when clear, lucite heels immediately conjured images of, well…exotic dancers? No more! The clear heel trend as of late features a refined shape and the smart use of see-through details, from a smidgen of heel, to a seemingly entire bare foot. I love the use of an unusual material in a shoe, especially using something as clear and beautiful as lucite or acrylic. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Triple Bronze Chain, $150 | 2. Citrine Cushion Studs, $72 | 3. Laurel Bouquet Necklace, $62 | 4. Scale Set Bracelet, $22 | 5. Bronze Pearl Branch Strand, $210 | 6. Frond Cuff, $34 | 7. Stoned Links, $72 | 8. Glam Lozenge Drops, $88 | 9. Champagne Crystal Bib, $36
Can’t decide whether to wear gold or silver for your big day? Easy solution – wear neither! Bronze and copper metals look great as statement pieces of jewelry and will give your look at great modern vintage twist. For all you art deco lovers, bronze and copper lends itself beautifully to that romantic era.
[Images from Bauble Bar]
1. Charlotte Olympia Dolores pumps, $845 | 2. Forever 21 bow pins, $2.50 | 3. Forever 21 surplice chambray dress, $24.80 | 4. Erica Anenberg peace dove bracelet, $100 | 5. Sugarhill Boutique Picnic on the Pier dress, $90 | 6. Sperry Chambray Topsider, $60 | 7. Forever 21 chambray fringe scarf, $12.90 | 8. Forever 21 mens chambray shirt, $14.99 | 9. 7 for All Mankind platform pump, $88
I love a good chambray fabric because it reminds me of quintessential sunny spring days. Lightweight, breezy, and readily available to be dressed up or down. Imagine a row of groomsmen in crisp chambray shirts for an outdoor wedding. Your bridesmaids in their fluttering (and comfortable!) chambray sundresses will thank you! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.