1. Faux sheepskin collar, $9 | 2. Sweet Evie “If You Need Me” Collar, $60 | 3. Pearl and Diamante collar, $27 | 4. OOAK Vintage Soft Spoken collar, $30 | 5. Pearl collar, $36 | 6. Leather Peter Pan collar, $12 | 7. Hand knit crochet collar, $7 | 8. Fluro sequin collar, $27 | 9. Tulle Collar of the Wild, $18
Loving this new removable collar trend! It makes any look instantly PLAYFUL and FANCY – at the same time! Having bridesmaids wear different dresses? Adding a cute little collar would be a great way to pull all the looks together into one cohesive group. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. MIA Reeba sandal, $59 | 2. Missoni ikat-print towel, $215 | 3. Matthew Williamson satin jersey dress, $518 | 4. Inge Christopher ikat clutch, $172 | 5. Assad Mounser techno ikat necklace, $320 | 6. Old Navy ikat flats, $23 | 7. Burberry Prorsum cotton linen shirt, $495 | 8. Alloy Nettie sandal, $30 | 9. John Robshaw fog ikat pillow, $115
With spring and summer approaching, I love seeing a great ikat print. It’s graphic, it’s bright. It’s such a cheerful print that would perfectly convey the personality of a playful couple in love on their wedding day. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Joolwe cat pin, $49 | 2. Charlotte Olympia Tessa velvet wedges, $935 | 3. ASOS cat earring set, $11 | 4. Ezra Cat Your Service top, $45 | 5. Charlotte Olympia leopard pump, $985 | 6. Miss Selfridge baby cat ring, $3 | 7. Emitations wildcat cocktail ring, $72 | 8. ASOS Purr suede wedges, $135 | 9. ASOS cat print bag, $33
Okay, I’ll admit it. I’m not a cat person. But I know it’s not just me who’s been seeing cat print left and right! I love me some leopard print, but if leopard print isn’t pushing the envelope enough for you, CAT PRINT is definitely taking it to the next level. And you know what? I dig it. How unexpectedly cool would a cat broach be on each groomsman’s tie? – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Pour La Victoire Taryn sandal, $270 | 2. Diane von Furstenberg silk-chiffon dress, $375 | 3. Tom Binns Slap Dash bib necklace, $1900 | 4. Emanuel Ungaro draped dress, $545 | 5. BCBGeneration Jacklyn clutch, $270 | 6. Hanssop neon necklace, $70 | 7. Diane von Furstenberg, $398 | 8. nOir Jaipur necklace, $250 | 9. Christopher Kane platform sandals,$325
The current neon trend have you shuddering at uncomfortable memories of the 80′s and 90′s? Not to worry, neon is a surprisingly easy trend to incorporate to even the classiest of events – even your wedding day. It’s current, whimsical, and just a touch of rock and roll. I love that unexpected pop of brightness. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Laundry by Shelli Segal draped dress, $156 | 2. Mikael Aghal tulle gown, $192 | 3. Jean Michel Cazabat Corina sandals, $196 | 4. Theyskens’ Theory Lara dress, $124 | 5. Bijoux Heart pearl and opal earrings, $145 | 6. Mikael Aghal strapless gown, $182 | 7. Stuart Weitzman Belina sandals, $178 | 8. Robert Rodriguez pleated dress, $169 | 9. Mikael Aghal beaded dress, $188
And the deals keep on rolling in! If you haven’t caught onto this little inkling, I kind of like shopping a lot. Not just shopping, but deals. Wonderful, wonderful deals. I know what it’s like to set a wedding budget, ATTEMPT to abide by it, only to realize that WHAT. I forgot to include a reception dress in the budget! Before you start panicking and considering nixing the open bar (never do this, ladies!), take a look at these gorgeous gowns. Best part? Everything is under $200. Breathe easy. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from The Outnet]
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.