1. Miu Miu crystal clip earrrings, $230 | 2. Alexander Olch pocket round, $55 | 3. Miu Miu gingham taffeta slingbacks, $595 | 4. Brooks Brothers check dress, $85 | 5. Marc Jacobs gingham organza dress, $2500 | 6. Tommy Hilfiger gingham skinny tie, $38 | 7. Marc Jacobs gingham pumps, $690 | 8. Comme des Cargons gingham fedora, $250 | 9. Brioni gingham cotton shirt, $495
Gingham may not necessarily be synonymous with “modern,” but with a keen styling eye, gingham is a great way to add a twist to a modern palette. It’s fun and whimsical, and can be easily adapted to a variety of color palettes and stylized details. Also, have you seen that drapey organza Marc Jacobs dress up there? LOVE! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Steve Madden Wizarrd, $90 | 2. 3.1 Phillip Lim Cody d’Orsay Heels, $625 | 3. J. Renee Arctic heel, $93 | 4. 3.1 Phillip Lim Cody Metallic d’Orsay pumps, $595 | 5. Prada satin clear heels, $790 | 6. Jeffrey Campbell Jehens sandal, $135 | 7. Donald J. Pliner Pelusp wedge, $202 | 8. Maison Martin Margiela mesh ankle boot, $1095 | 9. Sigerson Morrison Dali wedge, $425
Remember when clear, lucite heels immediately conjured images of, well…exotic dancers? No more! The clear heel trend as of late features a refined shape and the smart use of see-through details, from a smidgen of heel, to a seemingly entire bare foot. I love the use of an unusual material in a shoe, especially using something as clear and beautiful as lucite or acrylic. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Triple Bronze Chain, $150 | 2. Citrine Cushion Studs, $72 | 3. Laurel Bouquet Necklace, $62 | 4. Scale Set Bracelet, $22 | 5. Bronze Pearl Branch Strand, $210 | 6. Frond Cuff, $34 | 7. Stoned Links, $72 | 8. Glam Lozenge Drops, $88 | 9. Champagne Crystal Bib, $36
Can’t decide whether to wear gold or silver for your big day? Easy solution – wear neither! Bronze and copper metals look great as statement pieces of jewelry and will give your look at great modern vintage twist. For all you art deco lovers, bronze and copper lends itself beautifully to that romantic era.
[Images from Bauble Bar]
1. Charlotte Olympia Dolores pumps, $845 | 2. Forever 21 bow pins, $2.50 | 3. Forever 21 surplice chambray dress, $24.80 | 4. Erica Anenberg peace dove bracelet, $100 | 5. Sugarhill Boutique Picnic on the Pier dress, $90 | 6. Sperry Chambray Topsider, $60 | 7. Forever 21 chambray fringe scarf, $12.90 | 8. Forever 21 mens chambray shirt, $14.99 | 9. 7 for All Mankind platform pump, $88
I love a good chambray fabric because it reminds me of quintessential sunny spring days. Lightweight, breezy, and readily available to be dressed up or down. Imagine a row of groomsmen in crisp chambray shirts for an outdoor wedding. Your bridesmaids in their fluttering (and comfortable!) chambray sundresses will thank you! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Sam Edelman Trina sandal, $100 | 2. Topshop Gabbi suede Metal Toecap points, $100 | 3. Vince Camuto Kastern sandal, $95 | 4. Michael Kors banded sandal, $595 | 5. Christian Louboutin metal-capped loafer, $1095 | 6. Sam Edelman Yelena sandal, $140 | 7. Stuart Weitzman capsize pumps, $365 | 8. Bronx Inca sandal, $79 | 9. Topshop Gabbi leather Metal Toecap points, $100
Have been loving the modern vintage trend with metal toe caps, heels, and straps that have been sprinkling runways and websites lately. It’s an easy way to dress up any look while maintaining that certain edge with the unexpected metal hardware. One of each, please! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.