1. ASOS tweed tie, $18 | 2. GAME2 pointed court shoes, $96 | 3. ASOS tweed bow tie, $14 | 4. Dorothy Perkins lace tipped jacket, $89 | 5. Dorothy Perkins jade boucle dress, $17 | 6. Dorothy Perkins tweed boxy cardigan, $29 | 7. Dorothy Perkins pink boucle dress, $79 | 8. Dorothy Perkins tweed bow front dress, $49 | 9. See by Chloe tweed dress, $153
With fall fast approaching, we’re starting to trade in our breezy silks and knits for heavier fabrics such as tweed and boucle. Check out these pieces in the classic, classy material. Tweed bridesmaid dresses for an autumn wedding would be both cozy and chic! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Dorothy Perkins fox studs, $9 | 2. French Connection fox head necklace, $26 | 3. Dorothy Perkins flat fox stud earring, $2 | 4. Sugarhill Boutique Fox an the Pound Cake dress, $85 | 5. Dorothy Perkins fox print canvas shopper, $3 | 6. Sugarhill Boutique Fox and the Pound Cake top, $60 | 7. ASOS fox buckle belt, $18 | 8. Dorothy Perkins fox print scarf, $21 | 9. Orla Kiela The Fox of Life bag, $346
I have an affinity for foxes, mostly because a certain dog of mine bears a striking resemblance to one, so it was to my delight when I began noticing an influx in fox-related fashion wears. Perhaps the fox is your spirit animal? Or maybe you just think foxes are just super cute? Foxes: IN. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Rock Steady Backstage Jitters dress, $98 | 2. Dorothy Perkins Dark Red Crossover dress, $21 | 3. YA Windy City dress, $65 | 4. OOAK Vintage Red Over heels, $30 | 5. OOAK Vintage Ruby-fore You Leave necklace, $25 | 6. OOAK Vintage Red Up belt, $20 | 7. BB Dakota Classic Beauty dress, $110 | 8. Tatyana Swing in Your Step Skirt, $90 | 9. Moon Collection Prague Frock dress, $58
Whether you call it “crimson,” “burgundy,” or even “ox blood,” the hue for fall is decidedly a rich, dark red. Seen on the runways of designers including Louis Vuitton and Givenchy for fall/winter, this is a trend that can be easily translated to everyday real life wear – whether it be a bridesmaid dress or a swipe of red lipstick. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. KARL Davin twisted jersey dess, $185 | 2. Beams Plus cotton bow tie, $85 | 3. KARL Ordina jacket, $345 | 4. Xhilaration skinny camo denim, $23 | 5. KARL Dahli jersy dress, $290 | 6. KARL Berdina silk blouse, $210 | 7. Cherokee boy’s camo slip-on, $11 | 8. Kohls platform heel, $40 | 9. Repetto leather ballet flat, $375
Like plaid or houndstooth, I consider camouflage print to be a classic pattern. It’s timeless and always consistent, whether it happens to be trendy or not. Luckily for you, camo just happens to be the it-print right now. Are you or Future Husband defenders of our nation? Or maybe you both just like dressing in fatigues? Little pops of camouflage would make great wedding details! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Roberto Cavalli Aztec Dress, $1188 | 2. Dorothy Perkins Brown One-Shoulder Dress, $12 | 3. Blu Pepper Psychedelic Songwriter Dress, $58 | 4. Hello Miss To the Point Dress, $43 | 5. Skies are Blue Sunny Days Are Near Dress, $70 | 6. Dorothy Perkins Aztec Midi Dress, $35 | 7. Dorothy Perkins Zig Zag Dress, $35 | 8. Dorothy Perkins London Flare Dress, $27 | 9. Dorothy Perkins Aztec Wrap Dress, $12
Fall may be fast-approaching, but you can stretch out the sunny warmth of summer a little bit longer with this year’s tribal and aztec trend. Whether it be zig zags or floral, the look is decidely warm and ethnic, easy to incorporate just a touch of geometric jewelry, or go all out with a fully printed dress. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.