1. Dark Orange Polka Dot Dress, $79 | 2. Blue Polka Dot Dress, $17 | 3. Yellow Polka Dot Crochet Tunic, $17 | 4. A Dot Like Love Dress, $48 | 5. I Dot Carried Away Dress, $45 | 6. Too Much Fun Dress, $80 | 7. Black Spot Fit and Flare Dress, $29 | 8. Camel Polka Dot Shift Dress, $27 | 9. Blue Polka Dot Skater Dress, $27
The polka dot print is nothing new, of course, but I’ve really been loving how “grown up” the polka dot print has become recently. Lady-like silhouettes make what used to be reserved for Minnie Mouse, something easily incorporated into something much more chic. Case in point? Emma Stone in Luca Luca. LOVE. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Nude Cut-Out Scalloped Dress, $27 | 2. Cream Scalloped Lace Dress, $25 | 3. Scalloped Beaded Dress, $110 | 4. Aerial Together Now Dress, $48 | 6. Black Scalloped Ponte Dress, $27 | 6. Starlet in Stripes Dress, $135 | 7. Oscar de la Renta Scalloped Suede Pumps, $695 | 8. Chloe Scalloped Flat, $450 | 9. Nicholas Kirkwood Metallic-Heel Scalloped Pump, $925
I love little details that completely transform a look or piece, and scalloped hems and edges are a great example. Charming little semi-circles can not only add interest, but also a bit of sweetness. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Mint pleated maxi dress, $75 | 2. Mint lace overlay dress, $27 | 3. Mint ruched bandeau dip dress, $59 | 4. Mint skater dress, $49 | 5. Mink Pink Milkshake Things Up dress, $90 | 6. Mint contrast ponti dress, $21 | 7. Mint high neck dip dress, $44 | 8. Mint jacquard prom dress, $90 | 9. Mint flower asymmetric dress, $17
What is it about mint? So easy, so cool, it’s like an instant breath of fresh air! Love the pops of black against the pale, icy green. Reminds me of one of my other summertime favorites – mint chocolate chip! Only the kind with the green ice cream, of course. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Everly Clothing Chevron Top of the World Dress, $50 | 2. Little Ella Chevron Romper, $64 | 3. Carnival You Could Want Dress, $50 | 4. Gorjana Charm Bracelet, $60 | 5. Ralph Lauren Holden Chevron Rug, $4350 | 6. House of Harlow 1960 Station Chevron Earrings, $75 | 7. Charlotte Russe Chevron Raffia Pump, $38.50 | 8. J.Crew Chevron Tie Belt, $15 | 9. Boohoo Kitty Chevron Wedge, $26
The stripes in the v-shape are nothing new, especially in the world of fashion (Missoni, anyone?), but maybe you never knew that the official name for this pattern is the “chevron.” Originally used in architecture or to signify military rank, today’s use is a little less formal. I love the pattern because of the clean lines and geometric shapes. It’s a little bit retro, but still maintaining a very contemporary feel. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Double Zero Boat Show Dress, $53 | 2. Lush Coolest Party Ever Dress, $55 | 3. Ark & Co Flow Flow Quick Quick Dress, $85 | 4. Miss Selfridge Ombre Maxi Dress, $80 | 5. OOAK Vintage Ventura Dress, $40 | 6. Hello Miss Rainbow Forest Dress, $63 | 7. Topshop Sheer Hem Maxi Skirt, $76 | 8. Mono B. Mermaid for Each Other Skirt, $48 | 9. Audrey 3+1 Your Best Boat Skirt, $38
Not really a long dress type of gal, but feel like a short dress isn’t formal enough? The sheer hem trend is a great compromise because you get the length of a long maxi dress, but without all the additional weight. Want something a little bit extra? Asymmetrical, high-low, or handkerchief hems can add some interest to your look as well! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.