1. Rock Steady Backstage Jitters dress, $98 | 2. Dorothy Perkins Dark Red Crossover dress, $21 | 3. YA Windy City dress, $65 | 4. OOAK Vintage Red Over heels, $30 | 5. OOAK Vintage Ruby-fore You Leave necklace, $25 | 6. OOAK Vintage Red Up belt, $20 | 7. BB Dakota Classic Beauty dress, $110 | 8. Tatyana Swing in Your Step Skirt, $90 | 9. Moon Collection Prague Frock dress, $58
Whether you call it “crimson,” “burgundy,” or even “ox blood,” the hue for fall is decidedly a rich, dark red. Seen on the runways of designers including Louis Vuitton and Givenchy for fall/winter, this is a trend that can be easily translated to everyday real life wear – whether it be a bridesmaid dress or a swipe of red lipstick. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. KARL Davin twisted jersey dess, $185 | 2. Beams Plus cotton bow tie, $85 | 3. KARL Ordina jacket, $345 | 4. Xhilaration skinny camo denim, $23 | 5. KARL Dahli jersy dress, $290 | 6. KARL Berdina silk blouse, $210 | 7. Cherokee boy’s camo slip-on, $11 | 8. Kohls platform heel, $40 | 9. Repetto leather ballet flat, $375
Like plaid or houndstooth, I consider camouflage print to be a classic pattern. It’s timeless and always consistent, whether it happens to be trendy or not. Luckily for you, camo just happens to be the it-print right now. Are you or Future Husband defenders of our nation? Or maybe you both just like dressing in fatigues? Little pops of camouflage would make great wedding details! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Roberto Cavalli Aztec Dress, $1188 | 2. Dorothy Perkins Brown One-Shoulder Dress, $12 | 3. Blu Pepper Psychedelic Songwriter Dress, $58 | 4. Hello Miss To the Point Dress, $43 | 5. Skies are Blue Sunny Days Are Near Dress, $70 | 6. Dorothy Perkins Aztec Midi Dress, $35 | 7. Dorothy Perkins Zig Zag Dress, $35 | 8. Dorothy Perkins London Flare Dress, $27 | 9. Dorothy Perkins Aztec Wrap Dress, $12
Fall may be fast-approaching, but you can stretch out the sunny warmth of summer a little bit longer with this year’s tribal and aztec trend. Whether it be zig zags or floral, the look is decidely warm and ethnic, easy to incorporate just a touch of geometric jewelry, or go all out with a fully printed dress. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Steve Madden Madee Loafers, $50 | 2. ASOS Dalmation Watch, $14 | 3. Alexander Wang Edita pumps, $158 | 4. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation scarf, $21 | 5. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Clutch, $29 | 6. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Fur Coat, $44 | 7. Elizabeth & James Stela Pumps, $260 | 8. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Belt, $9 | 9. Dorothy Perkins Leather Sandals, $12
Move aside, leopard print, the trend right now is that of your canine cousin, the dalmation. I have to admit, I wasn’t sure about the print upon first glance, but I started to really like how monochromatic it was. Instead of the smattering of browns and blacks of a leopard print, the dalmation print sticks to only two colors, making it a much cleaner pattern to incorporate into your ensembles. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Made Her Think Eternity Diamond Rose, $2750 | 2. Bliss Lau Fathom Ring Set, $2300 | 3. Meredith Kahn Bridal Diamond Scarlett Ring, $1900 | 4. Meredith Kahn Bridal Diamond Delane Ring, $4200 | 5. Anna Sheffield Garnet Evol Ring, $135 | 6. Aesa Pearl Prong Ring, $299 | 7. Meredith Kahn Bridal Chevron Band, $610 | 8. Made Her Think Open Spike Ring, $110 | 9. Made Her Think Quartz and Diamond Bell, $990
That feeling you get when you see a wedding detail so perfect, it [almost] makes you want to get married all over again? That’s Bonadrag’s new Ceremonial Collection. Curated with talent the likes of Pamela Love and Meredith Kahn, the collection features gowns, jewelry, and accessories for the bride that would rather have spikes and serpants over bows and ruffles. Here I’ve pulled together rings that could work as engagement rings, wedding bands, or just something pretty for the non-brides as well. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from Bonadrag]
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.