1. Dorothy Perkins faux leather dress, $29 | 2. Dorothy Perkins sleeveless leather tunic, $17 | 3. Dorothy Perkins cream leather look dress, $27 | 4. Dorothy Perkins black leather look shift dress, $44 | 5. Dorothy Perkins burgundy leather look dress, $27 | 6. Vanessa Bruno Athe leather-paneled dress, $200 | 7. Milly Cecelia tweed dress, $375 | 8. Theory Solora leather dress, $495 | 9. Alexander Wang crepe and leather dress, $745
Have been loving the leather panel and leather detail trend lately. It instantly adds a modern edge to anything you’re wearing. Absolutely perfect for a modern bride or bridesmaid! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from Dorothy Perkins, Outnet, and Net-a-Porter]
1. Kenzo dress, $578 | 2. Areve Cinema Staycation dress, $85 | 3. Dorothy Perkins grey marl dress, $21 | 4. Dorothy Perkins aqua lace dress, $37 | 5. Kenzo checked silk dress, $710 | 6. Dorothy Perkin jacquard dress, $44 | 7. BB Dakota To Peach Her Own dress, $26 | 8. Diane Von Furstenberg Nicola dress, $675 | 9. OOAK Charleston Charmer dress, $40
Daisy Buchanan a la The Great Gatsby, anyone? No doubt, the release of the remake of the classic F. Scott Fitzgerald novel has influenced designers for Spring 2013. Drop waist dresses and other Roaring 20′s-inspired fashion donned runways all over Fashion Week this year. How adorable would a 20′s inspired spring wedding be? - Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Dorothy Perkins coral contrast dress, $17 | 2. Mystic Fashion Music Business Meeting dress, $48 | 3. Dorothy Perkins coral side panel dress, $59 | 4. Dorothy Perkins black PU pabel dress, $17 | 5. Dorothy Perkins yellow contrast dress, $27 | 6. Dorothy Perkins cappuccino panel dress, $55 | 7. Lush On Your Side dress, $48 | 8. Dorothy Perkins navy panel dress, $69 | 9. Dorothy Perkins black stripe panel dress, $69
Paneled details are a great way to update an otherwise simple dress silhouette. Not only are panels slimming to the figure, but they add a geometric aspect that makes any look instantly modern and current. - Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. ASOS tweed tie, $18 | 2. GAME2 pointed court shoes, $96 | 3. ASOS tweed bow tie, $14 | 4. Dorothy Perkins lace tipped jacket, $89 | 5. Dorothy Perkins jade boucle dress, $17 | 6. Dorothy Perkins tweed boxy cardigan, $29 | 7. Dorothy Perkins pink boucle dress, $79 | 8. Dorothy Perkins tweed bow front dress, $49 | 9. See by Chloe tweed dress, $153
With fall fast approaching, we’re starting to trade in our breezy silks and knits for heavier fabrics such as tweed and boucle. Check out these pieces in the classic, classy material. Tweed bridesmaid dresses for an autumn wedding would be both cozy and chic! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Dorothy Perkins fox studs, $9 | 2. French Connection fox head necklace, $26 | 3. Dorothy Perkins flat fox stud earring, $2 | 4. Sugarhill Boutique Fox an the Pound Cake dress, $85 | 5. Dorothy Perkins fox print canvas shopper, $3 | 6. Sugarhill Boutique Fox and the Pound Cake top, $60 | 7. ASOS fox buckle belt, $18 | 8. Dorothy Perkins fox print scarf, $21 | 9. Orla Kiela The Fox of Life bag, $346
I have an affinity for foxes, mostly because a certain dog of mine bears a striking resemblance to one, so it was to my delight when I began noticing an influx in fox-related fashion wears. Perhaps the fox is your spirit animal? Or maybe you just think foxes are just super cute? Foxes: IN. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.