1. Dorothy Perkins fox studs, $9 | 2. French Connection fox head necklace, $26 | 3. Dorothy Perkins flat fox stud earring, $2 | 4. Sugarhill Boutique Fox an the Pound Cake dress, $85 | 5. Dorothy Perkins fox print canvas shopper, $3 | 6. Sugarhill Boutique Fox and the Pound Cake top, $60 | 7. ASOS fox buckle belt, $18 | 8. Dorothy Perkins fox print scarf, $21 | 9. Orla Kiela The Fox of Life bag, $346
I have an affinity for foxes, mostly because a certain dog of mine bears a striking resemblance to one, so it was to my delight when I began noticing an influx in fox-related fashion wears. Perhaps the fox is your spirit animal? Or maybe you just think foxes are just super cute? Foxes: IN. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Rock Steady Backstage Jitters dress, $98 | 2. Dorothy Perkins Dark Red Crossover dress, $21 | 3. YA Windy City dress, $65 | 4. OOAK Vintage Red Over heels, $30 | 5. OOAK Vintage Ruby-fore You Leave necklace, $25 | 6. OOAK Vintage Red Up belt, $20 | 7. BB Dakota Classic Beauty dress, $110 | 8. Tatyana Swing in Your Step Skirt, $90 | 9. Moon Collection Prague Frock dress, $58
Whether you call it “crimson,” “burgundy,” or even “ox blood,” the hue for fall is decidedly a rich, dark red. Seen on the runways of designers including Louis Vuitton and Givenchy for fall/winter, this is a trend that can be easily translated to everyday real life wear – whether it be a bridesmaid dress or a swipe of red lipstick. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. KARL Davin twisted jersey dess, $185 | 2. Beams Plus cotton bow tie, $85 | 3. KARL Ordina jacket, $345 | 4. Xhilaration skinny camo denim, $23 | 5. KARL Dahli jersy dress, $290 | 6. KARL Berdina silk blouse, $210 | 7. Cherokee boy’s camo slip-on, $11 | 8. Kohls platform heel, $40 | 9. Repetto leather ballet flat, $375
Like plaid or houndstooth, I consider camouflage print to be a classic pattern. It’s timeless and always consistent, whether it happens to be trendy or not. Luckily for you, camo just happens to be the it-print right now. Are you or Future Husband defenders of our nation? Or maybe you both just like dressing in fatigues? Little pops of camouflage would make great wedding details! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Roberto Cavalli Aztec Dress, $1188 | 2. Dorothy Perkins Brown One-Shoulder Dress, $12 | 3. Blu Pepper Psychedelic Songwriter Dress, $58 | 4. Hello Miss To the Point Dress, $43 | 5. Skies are Blue Sunny Days Are Near Dress, $70 | 6. Dorothy Perkins Aztec Midi Dress, $35 | 7. Dorothy Perkins Zig Zag Dress, $35 | 8. Dorothy Perkins London Flare Dress, $27 | 9. Dorothy Perkins Aztec Wrap Dress, $12
Fall may be fast-approaching, but you can stretch out the sunny warmth of summer a little bit longer with this year’s tribal and aztec trend. Whether it be zig zags or floral, the look is decidely warm and ethnic, easy to incorporate just a touch of geometric jewelry, or go all out with a fully printed dress. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Steve Madden Madee Loafers, $50 | 2. ASOS Dalmation Watch, $14 | 3. Alexander Wang Edita pumps, $158 | 4. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation scarf, $21 | 5. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Clutch, $29 | 6. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Fur Coat, $44 | 7. Elizabeth & James Stela Pumps, $260 | 8. Dorothy Perkins Dalmation Belt, $9 | 9. Dorothy Perkins Leather Sandals, $12
Move aside, leopard print, the trend right now is that of your canine cousin, the dalmation. I have to admit, I wasn’t sure about the print upon first glance, but I started to really like how monochromatic it was. Instead of the smattering of browns and blacks of a leopard print, the dalmation print sticks to only two colors, making it a much cleaner pattern to incorporate into your ensembles. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.