1. Triple Bronze Chain, $150 | 2. Citrine Cushion Studs, $72 | 3. Laurel Bouquet Necklace, $62 | 4. Scale Set Bracelet, $22 | 5. Bronze Pearl Branch Strand, $210 | 6. Frond Cuff, $34 | 7. Stoned Links, $72 | 8. Glam Lozenge Drops, $88 | 9. Champagne Crystal Bib, $36
Can’t decide whether to wear gold or silver for your big day? Easy solution – wear neither! Bronze and copper metals look great as statement pieces of jewelry and will give your look at great modern vintage twist. For all you art deco lovers, bronze and copper lends itself beautifully to that romantic era.
[Images from Bauble Bar]
1. Charlotte Olympia Dolores pumps, $845 | 2. Forever 21 bow pins, $2.50 | 3. Forever 21 surplice chambray dress, $24.80 | 4. Erica Anenberg peace dove bracelet, $100 | 5. Sugarhill Boutique Picnic on the Pier dress, $90 | 6. Sperry Chambray Topsider, $60 | 7. Forever 21 chambray fringe scarf, $12.90 | 8. Forever 21 mens chambray shirt, $14.99 | 9. 7 for All Mankind platform pump, $88
I love a good chambray fabric because it reminds me of quintessential sunny spring days. Lightweight, breezy, and readily available to be dressed up or down. Imagine a row of groomsmen in crisp chambray shirts for an outdoor wedding. Your bridesmaids in their fluttering (and comfortable!) chambray sundresses will thank you! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Sam Edelman Trina sandal, $100 | 2. Topshop Gabbi suede Metal Toecap points, $100 | 3. Vince Camuto Kastern sandal, $95 | 4. Michael Kors banded sandal, $595 | 5. Christian Louboutin metal-capped loafer, $1095 | 6. Sam Edelman Yelena sandal, $140 | 7. Stuart Weitzman capsize pumps, $365 | 8. Bronx Inca sandal, $79 | 9. Topshop Gabbi leather Metal Toecap points, $100
Have been loving the modern vintage trend with metal toe caps, heels, and straps that have been sprinkling runways and websites lately. It’s an easy way to dress up any look while maintaining that certain edge with the unexpected metal hardware. One of each, please! – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. Faux sheepskin collar, $9 | 2. Sweet Evie “If You Need Me” Collar, $60 | 3. Pearl and Diamante collar, $27 | 4. OOAK Vintage Soft Spoken collar, $30 | 5. Pearl collar, $36 | 6. Leather Peter Pan collar, $12 | 7. Hand knit crochet collar, $7 | 8. Fluro sequin collar, $27 | 9. Tulle Collar of the Wild, $18
Loving this new removable collar trend! It makes any look instantly PLAYFUL and FANCY – at the same time! Having bridesmaids wear different dresses? Adding a cute little collar would be a great way to pull all the looks together into one cohesive group. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
1. MIA Reeba sandal, $59 | 2. Missoni ikat-print towel, $215 | 3. Matthew Williamson satin jersey dress, $518 | 4. Inge Christopher ikat clutch, $172 | 5. Assad Mounser techno ikat necklace, $320 | 6. Old Navy ikat flats, $23 | 7. Burberry Prorsum cotton linen shirt, $495 | 8. Alloy Nettie sandal, $30 | 9. John Robshaw fog ikat pillow, $115
With spring and summer approaching, I love seeing a great ikat print. It’s graphic, it’s bright. It’s such a cheerful print that would perfectly convey the personality of a playful couple in love on their wedding day. – Tram @ Phi-Style.com
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.