The flower girl has the unofficial job to charm the guests. Usually all she has to do is be her cute self, but with the addition of the right prop she is sure to make her walk memorable. Here are some cute ideas for a flower girl.
Clockwise from top left:
- Flower basket. Nothing says flower girl more than a flower basket. Try this one.
- Whole flowers. Instead of flower petals, buy some fabric flowers at the craft store.
- Instead of dropping flowers, drape your girls in floral crowns.
- Have the girls hold chalkboard signs with cute sayings.
- Holding a floral wand would illicit many oohs and ahhhs.
- There’s nothing cuter than a cheeky sign held by an adorable little girl.
by Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.