There’s no better time to mix up a wedding menu than fall. A scrumptious pie is the perfect way to set the stage for this cozy season. Try out some of these different pie ideas for a unique spin.
(clockwise from top left)
- Hand out a slice of pie as a favor for each guest in an adorable pie box from A La Modo
- Instead of a main wedding cake that the couple slices, use a lemon meringue pie!
- Pie pops! So adorable and just as scrumptious.
- Mini pies in petit sized boxes.
- Pie a la mode. Try a few different varieties and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
by Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built
This month Pinch Food Design will be launching, and I’m especially excited not just because the food looks (and probably tastes) amazing, but the fact that they’ve taken the presentation into account. Check out the dessert cart above, or the taco or donut serving stations…completely beautiful, and perfect for an urban wedding.
[images from Pinch Food design]
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.