Who knew such loveliness was coming from the Brooklyn Navy Yards? Check out the rest of Blossom & Branch‘s work on their newly revamped website…
And don’t forget, for those of you doing the card swap, cards need to be mailed by Tuesday, Dec. 15. If you haven’t included a recipe with your card, you can email me with it and I’ll be putting together a pdf to send to all participants with the recipes!
[images from Blossom & Branch]
For those of you who entered to be in the Holiday Card Swap this year, by now you should have received your partners…if you have NOT gotten an email from me, please let me know ASAP! Remember, cards are going out Dec 15 at the latest!
I would LOVE to be able to continue to share all your amazing Save the Dates, but it’s that time of year again…the fabulous holidays! And that means card swapping time! I promise I will do another round of these, and maybe throw in some invitations too, sometime soon.
Same rules apply as last year…almost:
- Send an email to me at brooklynbride [at] gmail [dot] com with Holiday Card Swap in the subject line by November 28 [day after Thanksgiving]. Include your name, address, email address, and website/blog address [if you have one].
- By December 1, I will have emailed you the names and addresses of up to 5 people to send cards to.
- Your cards must be handmade [think Gocco, glitter, photoshop, cut + paste, sewing, etc....] Make something that’s easy to do multiples of.
- Send out your cards by December 15 at the latest!
- Wait patiently by your mailbox!
Sadly, some people last year didn’t get cards from their partners…so please don’t sign up if you know you won’t have time to make cards. Also, the swap is open to our international audience, so pay attention to postage.
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!
And speaking of holiday cards, Paper+Cup is offering Brooklyn Bride readers 10% off their entire site through 11/30 by using the code FROG10. They’ve got a new line of eco-friendly holiday cards that I’m totally loving!
[fabulous card swap graphic by Paper+Cup design]
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.