If you’re planning a wedding within the next 6 months (nov 07 through april 08) and things are getting out of control (i can COMPLETELY relate to this one), maybe you should try out for Bridezilla’s! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the casting office at 213-417-4437 for more info. Include a photo or your and your fiance along with your contact info.
Let me know if you get on!
I was recently reminded of the centerpieces designed for CHOW Magazine by fellow bloggers Sally Shim (shim + sons), Victoria Smith (SF Girl by Bay)and Cate Kellison (Rose and Radish). How easy would it be to translate these for a bridal shower or wedding? I love the succulents with the toy deer!
[images from CHOW MAgazine]
Thread Design is another great bridesmaids collection thats chock full of modern silhouettes in an array of fabrics. The nice things is most, if not all, can double as wedding dresses! I love the seersucker fabrics for a summer affair!
[images from Thread]
Kathryn over at snippet + ink tagged me for 7 crazy/strange facts about myself.
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I keep a running list of celebrities I’ve seen in restaurants or on the street. I’m kind of obsessed. It reminds me what a cool city I live in.
2. I refrigerate Girl Scout Thin Mints because I like eating them cold.
3. If I could register at 15 stores for my wedding without looking greedy, I totally would. I’ve yet to find one store that has everything I covet.
4. I’ve performed at Carnegie Hall.
5. The word “moist” amuses me.
6. People always associate me with lime green VW Beetles since I used to have one. I used to call her Limabeetle.
7. I crave Il Laboratorio de Gelato’s Earl Grey ice cream.
Everyone’s already been tagged, so if you feel like sharing a bit of yourself, add your 7 to the comments below.
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.