Search Result for neon— 28 articles
Thank goodness for weddings like these that restore my faith in couples doing modern weddings!! The all white venue really makes all those colors pop, and not a pastel to be seen anywhere! Yay!
Picking out colors for our wedding was too tricky, so we picked all of them! We went for “neon vs. pastel” against the all white loft at Studio 450. We wanted our wedding to reflect who we are as a couple so we made sure every detail screamed “Noah and Jessi.” We went for amazing pies over a traditional wedding cake, Chicago style hot dogs for a midnight snack, and 1″ buttons as place cards. We worked really hard to have our wedding be representative of our style and our vendors came through perfectly.
[images from Weddings by Two]
Weddings by Two is a sponsor of Brooklyn Bride
1. via Brooklyn Bride | 2. thats just it photo | 3. via Brooklyn Bride | 4. via Veritas Inlustrat | 5. Martha Stewart Weddings | 6. via Poppytalk | 7. Pacific Weddings Magazine | 8. Project Wedding | 9. Confetti Pop | 10. via Design Sponge
Send guests home with one of these fun and memorable wedding favors. They are sure to delight!
- Rock candy on sticks. Gift them in the colors of the wedding!
- Salt water taffy in personalized popcorn boxes. Just create custom rubber stamp!
- Firestarter in a testube. Bet you’ve never received one of these at a wedding.
- Painted succulent wooden bowl
- Metallic crackers
- Rasmopolitan favors
by Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built
You’ll be hard pressed to find a cooler NYC wedding than this one shot by the fabulous Mademoiselle Fiona. Super simple and modern (thanks to this architect trained bride) with pops of gold and neon, there’s lots of inspiration to take away.
Photography: Mademoiselle Fiona
Pre-Event Venue: The Nolitan Hotel
Reception and Ceremony Venue: PUBLIC
DJ: DJ Ceremony
Bride’s Dress: Custom-Designed by Katie Ermilio
Bride’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Groom’s Tuxedo: Zegna
Groom’s Shoes: Lanvin
Rings: Satomi Kawakita
Bridesmaid Dresses: Vintage 1950s dresses by Ceil Chapman and Sam Friedlander, found at The Cat’s Meow
Bridesmaid Shoes: Ivanka Trump, Nine West
Bridesmaid Jewelry: k2o, Kelly Wearstler
Hair: Vanessa Afshari (646) 221-1514
Make-Up: Kim Do
Food and Beverage: PUBLIC
Cake: Ellen Mirsky, PUBLIC’s Executive Pastry Chef
Flowers and Décor: Amy Chin
Balloons: Brooklyn Balloon Company
Invitation, Packaging, Drink Stirrers, Seating Chart, and Neon Design: Bride
Favors: Champagne Jelly by Astrid Pinnington (mother-of-the-bride)
Neon Heart and Initials: Let There Be Neon
[images from Mademoiselle Fiona]
1. Apricot Dahlia Dress, $50 | 2. Window Trappings Dress, $60 | 3. Shop and Smell the Roses Dress, $58 | 4. Swoon Enough Dress, $65 | 5. Invitation Designer Dress, $53 | 6. Cute As They Kumquat, $48 | 7. Neon the Guest List Dress, $50 | 8. Grapefruit Sangria Dress, $113
Tram @ Phi-Style.com
[images from Modcloth]