Great news for New York couples looking to get engaged….if you’re a fan of Bario Neal, you can now check out their newly opened showroom in lower Manhattan! All their jewelry is made with reclaimed precious metals, ethically sourced stones, and just great modern design. You not only can go in and buy one of their ready-made designs, but you can also work with their designers to create something totally custom, from engagement rings to earrings, and everything in between. The showroom is open by appointment only, so be sure to email them to schedule a time to visit.
195 Chrystie Street. New York NY
[images from Bario Neal]
This post is sponsored by Bario Neal. Thanks for supporting our advertisers!
There’s no better time to mix up a wedding menu than fall. A scrumptious pie is the perfect way to set the stage for this cozy season. Try out some of these different pie ideas for a unique spin.
(clockwise from top left)
- Hand out a slice of pie as a favor for each guest in an adorable pie box from A La Modo
- Instead of a main wedding cake that the couple slices, use a lemon meringue pie!
- Pie pops! So adorable and just as scrumptious.
- Mini pies in petit sized boxes.
- Pie a la mode. Try a few different varieties and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
by Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built
1. via Brooklyn Bride | 2. Joanna Kim for Weddingbells | 3. Hello Naomi | 4. via Martha Stewart Weddings | 5. Cecilies Lykke | 6. via SMP | 7. Lichtenstein dish set | 8. via Snippet & Ink | 9. Lela Rose via Style.com | 10. via Brooklyn Bride
PS. check out the 1st black & white details
- Tram @ Phi-Style.com
Here’s proof you can have a Brooklyn-style wedding anywhere…even in Belgium! This couple had it all, from the chic guests to the chalkboard menu….
Photography: Melissa Milis Photography
Letterpress invitations: Head First (the bride)
Website: www.alexandraentimothy.com by Head First (the bride)
Chalkboard: Head First (the bride)
Dress: Pronovias via JPC Collection
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane
Hair and Make-up: Fraukje Van de Wiele
Suit: Café Costume
Shoes: van Bommel
Cufflinks: Deakin & Francis
Bowtie: Mrs. Bowtie
Rings: Edelgedacht (bespoke)
Catering: Coeur d’Artichaut
Event styling: Coeur d’Artichaut
Location lunch: M with a view, Gent , Belgium
Location reception: Gaston, Gent , Belgium
Location dinner party: Cultuurfabriek, Ronse, Belgium
[images from Melissa Milis Photography]
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.