These days, the guest “book” idea has become a little less book and a lot more creative–even a chance to show off how clever you are! Though I kept mine simple for my wedding with an actual book, I would have loved to have created a piece that I could have hung up for everyone to see. Here are some of my favorite ideas.
- Balloon print. Each guest adds their thumb print in for a cute grouping of balloons.
- Each guest signed a blank piece of fabric that was then turned into a quilt.
- Sign a vintage globe. From here.
- Everyone signs a feather on this art print. From here.
- Leave out a collection of ceramic plates for everyone to sign. From here.
- Have each guest leave a note and put it in an envelope. From here.
What unique ideas have you seen around?
by Brittany Jepsen of The House That Lars Built
This San Francisco couple wanted a wedding that was simple & chic, and their nuptials at City Hall was both.
[images from Milou & Olin Photography]
- Tram @ Phi-Style.com
This cake was an obvious one for me to want to see come to life because the vase it was based on was already so cake looking to begin with! Betsy at Nine Cakes executed it flawlessly, and its the perfect addition to any wedding looking for a little glitz. I could even see it at the New Years wedding with some sparklers popping out from the top!
[images from Brklyn View Photography]
Brklyn View Photography is a member of Brooklyn Bride’s preferred vendor listings
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.