Apple Vacations is a new to me company that is truly a one-stop shop for planning the destination wedding of your dreams. Their collection of properties has some of the most romantic hotels for weddings throughout Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America, plus affordable weddings on beautiful beach settings throughout the Hawaiian Islands. Amazingly enough, they will take care of your travel arrangements, and will put you in touch with an experienced wedding planner to coordinate the day of your dreams, so your wedding can be as stress free as possible (hard when tackling a wedding, I know!) With their Group-Ease program, you can enjoy great promo-code discounts for groups as small as ten guests, so when you book 10 or more rooms, you’ll get airfare credits on exclusive vacation flights and a free hotel stay. From travel arrangements and legal requirements, to great ways to save and even a bridal registry, they take care of it all!
The Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa is one of their incredibly beautiful properties, nestled on the Sea of Cortez in Mexico. Every room there is a spacious suite with private terrace or balcony overlooking the water (sigh!) For even MORE luxury, you can join the Preferred Club where you’ll receive special concierge service and preferred status and amenities. There are plenty of day and evening activities, full service spa, multiple swimming pools, gourmet restaurants & lounges, and so much more. For events, there are a ton of packages to choose from for weddings, anniversaries, vow renewals, honeymoons, etc, but what’s exciting about the Dream Wedding in Paradise package in particular is that with a 7 night stay, it’s all complimentary! Any package can be added onto for further customization, so even though it’s a package, you can make it your own.
Whether it’s a wedding, honeymoon or anniversary, why not pamper yourself and your guests? I myself have never been to a beach destination wedding, but they sure make it sound good!
[images from Apple Vacations]
This post was sponsored by Apple Vacations. Thanks for supporting our sponsors!
Balloons are one of the happiest ways to decorate a party. Clump them together in various colors to add a fun look or on their own. There are so many options! Here are some of my favorite ways to decorate with balloons.
- Single oversized balloon–give it to the bride to hold!
- Balloons on a ladder–right outside the venue!
- Balloons throughout a room–perfect to dress up a boring reception venue
- Balloons on a stick–hand them out to your guests
- Balloons in a window–entice your guests with a fun balloon display in a window
- Balloons on a ceiling–douse the ceiling with hundreds of balloons
- Write words on a balloon–and have a flower girl hold them
- Balloon arch–perfect for picture taking or for the ceremony
- Balloons in various colors along a path–perfect for wayfinding in an outdoor space
- Balloon columns–a fun way to dress up a space
- Confetti balloons–don’t you just love the look?!
by Brittany Jepsen of The House that Lars Built
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.