Having the opportunity to pick up peonies at the farmers’ market is one of my favorite things about this time of year. I especially can’t get enough of the super vibrant, hot pink variety which, as you can see, fully inspired this week’s board. – Courtney
Credits: Clockwise, from left to right: Bouquet photo by Our Labor of Love via Ruffled, LOVE photo by Kareem Black, Bride photo by Tanja Lippert via Style Me Pretty, Ring photo by 3photographers via Brooklyn Bride, Hot pink lipstick via A Glamorous Little Side Project, Hot Pink gown by Katie Ermilio via Simply Seductive, Mini cake photo by Chloe Murdoch with Mike Larson Photography Inc. via Style Me Pretty.
1. Kate Spade Vonya, $225.00; 2. Passion Triple Flower Earrings from Phoenix Art Studio, $30.00; 3. Stawberry Milkshake Poms from pomtree, $13.00; 4. Topshop Lip Stick in Rosa, $14.00; 5. Pop Flower from ban.do, $75; 6. Clutch from Cory Renee, $75.00; 7. Romantic Ring Bearer Pillow from Romancing Juliet, $36.50.
Last week Erika asked (in the comments) to see White + Orange next, so I happily obliged. I tend to avoid orange in most design that I do, because it has some personal significance. My alma mater is Syracuse, home of The Orange. So after being completely inundated with the color for several years, I had just about had my fill. But after doing this exercise, I have to say, I’ve been missing out. Paired with white it is so fresh and bright—and really pretty unique in the wedding world—that I can’t help but love it. – Courtney
Credits: Clockwise, from left to right: Tablescape from Martha Stewart Weddings, Bridesmaids photo by Barrie Fisher Photographers via Style Me Pretty, Citrus Sorbet by Liz V Photo via Mowielicious, Flower photo via Apartment Therapy, Groomsman photo via Martha Stewart Weddings, Cake by Sweet and Saucy Shop, Orange door by pedun + munk via Desire to Inspire.
1. Risky Business Sunglasses from Fred Flare, $12.00; 2. A Day in May Orange Coasters from Full Circle Press, $15.00; 3. Tulle Pom Party Wands from Shortcake Party Picks, $15.00; 4. Raw Jewelry by JLRicci Oval Carnelian Cocktail Ring from Max & Chloe, $750.00; 5. Burst Invitation Sample from Paper and Parcel, $4.50; 6. Birch Wood Shavings Crafted Flowers from Accents and Petals, $5.00; 7. Kendra Scott Oralie Earrings from Zappos, $68.00.
Because we all need a little sparkle in our lives. – Courtney
Credits: Clockwise, from left to right: Skirt Photo via Marina di Amrem Pinterest, Paper Flowers by Sabrina Transiskus via Upon a Fold, Cupcakes by Canelle et Vanille, Bride photo by Kate Benson Photography, Glitter photo by Shelby Fenlon via Bicyclette, Invitation by Andrew Townsend, Bride shoes photo by Carla Ten Eyck Photography via Style Me Pretty, Place Setting by Melissa Hayes via Style Me Pretty.
1. Drip Tease Teacup and Saucer from Reiko Kaneko, $48.13; 2. Ivory White Feather Necklace from Love at First Blush, $40.00; 3. Rockwell iii Ring from Macha Jewelry, $355.00; 4. Silver Foil Cupcake Liners from Sweet Estelle’s, $3.25; 5. Deborah Lippman Marquee Moon Nail Polish, $16.00; 6. Silk Pleated Clutch from Babbs Boutique, $73.50; 7. Love Always Banner from nice, $38.00.
I don’t have one favorite color, per se, but I’m definitely drawn to the range of hues between blue and green more than anything else. Out of that spectrum, mint has always been a particular favorite—and lucky for me, it seems to be having a moment right now. So I thought I’d celebrate mint in all its glory with a fresh and clean inspiration board for Spring. Now hopefully the weather will start to cooperate soon! – Courtney
Credits: Clockwise, from left to right: Photo by Inez, Photo by Anastasia Volkova, Shoes by Missy Photography via The Wedding Chicks, Fabric from Down Shadow Lane, Flower Girls by Picotte Photography via Style Me Pretty, Cake photo by Amelia + Dan Photography via Ruffled, Logo by Iris Associates, Butterflies from Clear Cut Crafts, Lily Choco-pops from Nicole’s Homemade Treats, Envelope liner by Erin Jang.
1. Butter Women’s Chicomum-B Platform Pump from Endless, $352.00; 2. Hairpins from Originals by Lynette, $25.00; 3. Ring pillow from woomi, $40.00; 4. Hair Flower from Swak Shop, $25.00; 5. Cashmere Cat Dot Scarf from La Garçonne, $317.00; 6. Mint Opal Blocks Earrings from Julie’s Adorabowls and Jewelry, $37.00; 7. Haviland-Parlon Arc En Ciel Mint Dessert Plate from Gump’s, $95.00.
I thought I’d start the week off with an undeniably bright pop of color. According to the experts, the color yellow “shines with optimism, enlightenment, and happiness.” Now that sounds like the perfect description for your wedding day. I can’t imagine being surrounded by such an uplifting color and not feeling utterly optimistic, enlightened and happy. – Courtney
Credits: Clockwise, from left to right: Bridesmaids photo by Sarah Yates via Sitting in a Tree Events, Photo by Thomas Hawk, Rings by Jenny DeMarco Photography via Style me Pretty, Cake by i am baker, Centerpieces from Martha Stewart Weddings, Bride photo by She-n-He Photography and Design via Style me Pretty, Art print by The Love Shop, Reception photo by Altmix Photography via The Lovliest Day.
1. Invitation from Minted, $96.00 and up; 2. Bridesmaids Dress from Jenny Yoo, $276.25 – $325.00; 3. Bracelet from Kate Spade, $45.00; 4. Straws from emerald + ella, $8.14; 5. Sash from eclu, $69.00; 6. Mini Pinwheels from Twirlie Whirlies, $10.20 for 12; 7. Band of Outsiders Bowtie from Barneys New York, $125.00.
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.