Date: March 22nd, Morning session which is for beginners will be from 10am-1pm, with a more advanced class from 2pm-5pm.
Location: Mr. Boddington’s Studio: 210 West 29th Street, New York, New York 10001
Here is a link where there is more information & you can sign up:
Morning session: http://goo.gl/Dzm0he
Afternoon session: http://goo.gl/6RLrNe
KLEINFELD, RON BEN-ISRAEL CAKES, ANN TAYLOR WEDDINGS & EVENTS, TWOBIRDS BRIDESMAID, MACY’S WEDDING & GIFT REGISTRY, AND FOREVERMARK® AMONG EXHIBITORS AT ANNUAL NEW YORK WEDDINGS EVENT
A lavish evening filled with the most innovative and stylish wedding vendors to give New York brides and grooms-to-be a one-stop resource for the big day. The New York Weddings Event kicks off bridal season by gathering over 100 of the industry’s top talents, from the city’s best jewelers, caterers, and photographers, to the most sought-after gown designers, venues, and planners. The event covers every aspect of planning a New York wedding, straight from the pages of New York magazine’s Summer 2014 Weddings issue, on newsstands March 18. Tickets are on sale at weddings.nymag.com and cost $40 for single admission or $60 for two.
· Dresses from Ann Taylor Weddings & Events, Bridal Reflections, Kleinfeld, and Twobirds Bridesmaid
· Menswear inspiration from Alton Lane
· Dance tips from Arthur Murray Manhattan Fifth Avenue Dance Center
· Cake tastings and sweets from Cake Alchemy, Ladurée, and Ron Ben-Israel Cakes
· Gift registry ideas from Macy’s Wedding & Gift Registry, Michael C. Fina and The Registry at Bloomingdale’s
· Beauty tips and treatments from Dermalogica, Once Upon a Bride Hair & Makeup and The Spa at Equinox
· Floral arrangements from B Floral and Flowers by Topaz
· Invitations from Kate’s Paperie and Papyrus
125 West 18th Street (between 6th & 7th Avenues), New York City
Thursday, March 27, 2014
5 – 8 p.m. open to the public
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.