Sadly, we’re losing our awesome intern Helen (thanks for all your help!) so we’re in the market for a new one!
Ideally you are:
- totally into modern weddings!
- know your way around the wedding and design blog scene
- great with Photoshop, inDesign and WordPress (maybe even have your own blog?)
- creative with layouts
- strong design aesthetic
- reliable and a self-starter
You’ll be working on:
- Laying out and coding posts
- Research for upcoming posts and gallery additions
- Organizing potential upcoming events
You’ll be working remotely so we will stay in email contact. The internship will only take about 10 hours a week, maybe a little more, maybe a little less depending on whats on the schedule for that week. If you’re NYC based, you’ll get to come along for fun networking events! Great way to get to know influential people in the industry.
Please email you resume, any work samples, and why you think you’d be a great fit for Brooklyn Bride team to brooklynbride [at] gmail.com.
4 Comments to “The great intern search”
Leave a Comment
There are currently no upcoming events scheduled. Check for new events soon.
Browse previous events.